For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy— is Talula Little Limited (“Talula Little”).
We use your information in a number of different ways — what we do depends on the information. The information below sets this out in detail, showing what we do, and why.
WHAT: Your name and contact details (if only provided by you)
- To deliver your purchases to you and keep you updated in the process (order updates, shipping information, delivery updates…).
- For fraud prevention – to prevent and detect fraud against you or Talula Little.
- For marketing purposes across the web – to keep you updated on product launches, sales, parenting tips and more.
WHAT: Your purchase and contact history with us
(previous orders and contact via email or chat)
- Provide customer service support, to provide you with the best service possible.
- Sell you our products: know what you’ve put in your bag, what products you’ve bought and let you know about relevant products in the future.
- Provide customer care and issue returns, we cannot do that without knowing what you’ve bought!
WHAT: Information about your phone or laptop, and how you use our site
(Information you give us when you browse our site, including your IP address and device type)
- Improve our website, for instance, making it mobile first so you can navigate it more easily.
- To protect our website against fraud.
Sharing your information
We do not sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or purchase history. When you share your data with Talula Little, you can trust that it will stay safe. However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of running our business:
- Companies that do things to deliver your Talula Little items to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help us run our business.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it’s not identifiable.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
If you have said that we can, and you have either ticked to be subscribed to our newsletter, or entered your email address on any of the email capture points across our site, we’ll send you marketing messages by email to keep you up to date with the latest product launches, promotions offers or content such as free yoga and parenting tips.
How to stop marketing messages from Talula Little
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
- Through your account settings
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
- By contacting our Customer Care team (email@example.com)
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Please note that, it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request.
Seeing adverts for Talula Little online
We use online advertising to keep you up to date with the latest from Talula Little.
Like many companies, we target Talula Little ads to you based on your behaviour online. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience service.
The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of Talula Little (for example, your Talula Little purchase history, and the content you read on our site).
Keeping your information
We’ll hold your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through your account
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
IP Addresses and Cookies.
Talula Little may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with its server, and to administer the Site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. IP addresses are also used to provide an audit trail in the case of any attempted illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them.
(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Cart”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on Talula Little, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/ . Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site.
Third Party Sites.