- Super-soft Allergy-free GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Main body is Interlock fabric
- Trim is Rib fabric with Lycra
- Generously sized for longer lasting wear
- Adjustable neck opening for ease of use and minimal fuss, designed to grow with baby
- Breathable fabric
- Chemical free clothing suitable for sensitive skin including eczema sufferers
- Zero trace of fertilizers, pesticides, GMOs, insecticides makes clothing robust and long lasting
- Washes extremely well with excellent colour fastness
- Eco-friendly dyes and print
- Colour coded Nickel-free poppers positioned between legs
- Size and washing instructions printed on inside collar for zero skin irritation
Dribble Bibs – Gift Set
Grab ALL three of our signature bibs in this recyclable or (even better) reusable box. These bibs are what made Talula Little, our very first product. They are very special to us and they can be make some special in your life very happy as a great gift!
Is it me or do babies never miss an opportunity to dribble? And it seems endless at times! It’s almost as if they can’t help it or something.. what’s that? Oh they cant help it? Oh, right.. Well I find I’m best equipped for endless drool with a dribble bib. They’re a really smart way to prevent mouth and chest rashes. Simply wipe away and catch saliva. No fleece is going to irritate baby’s skin either because there isn’t any! We’ve very cleverly backed each bib with a special extra soft and comfy towelling fabric.
We’ve partnered up with the incredible team over at Sands Charity. Sands exists to support anyone affected by the death of a baby and to promote research to reduce the number of babies dying. This important cause deserves all our support so Talula Little will donate 10% of every purchase from our Rainbow Collection to Sands.
If you’ve been affected or know someone who has please visit www.sands.org.uk