- Super-soft Allergy-free GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Front layer is Interlock fabric
- Back layer is super-soft Terry Towelling fabric for maximum drool absorption to protect skin
- Generously sized for longer lasting wear
- Breathable fabric
- Chemical free clothing suitable for sensitive skin including eczema sufferers
- Zero trace of fertilizers, pesticides, GMOs, insecticides makes clothing robust and long lasting.
- Washes extremely well with excellent colour fastness
- Eco-friendly dyes and print
- Colour-coded adjustable Nickel-free poppers for longer lasting wear, designed to grow with baby
Dribble Bib – Red Tree Pose
Is it me or do babies never miss an opportunity to dribble? And it seems endless at times! It’s almost as if they can’t help it or something.. what’s that? Oh they cant help it? Oh, right.. Well I find I’m best equipped for endless drool with a dribble bib. They’re a really smart way to prevent mouth and chest rashes. Simply wipe away and catch saliva. No fleece is going to irritate baby’s skin either because there isn’t any! We’ve very cleverly backed each bib with a special extra soft and comfy skin-friendly towelling fabric.
|Store wide global 50% discount||1 - 99||50 %|