Ok, so you’ve been woken more times than you care for, but this morning is your morning. These poses you can do in bed or on the floor.
- Lying on your back, hug your knees towards your chest
- Rock left and right
- Now circles left then right
- Give yourself another squeeze
- Take the knees slightly apart and hug them towards your armpit
- Now, drop both knees to your right
- Arms stretched out at shoulder height (providing there is no baby in the way)
- Look in the opposite direction to the knees
- Bring the news centre again and drop to the left
Rock up to sitting
- Place hands on shoulders
- Begin to roll the shoulder backwards
- Now forwards
- Keeping the hands on the shoulders start to twist left and right, exhale as you twist, inhale as you come back to centre
- Repeat as many times as you want.
- Drop the arms to your side, inhale right arm up, exhale over the head
- Repeat on the other side
- Bring the palms of your hands together and place at heart centre, close your eyes, name 3 things in life you are grateful for.
Get up and start your day!
Don’t forget to subscribe at www.talulalittle.com for FREE post natal yoga and grab your bubba cosy organic yoga inspired clothes that will serve as a reminder for you to take care and keep moving.